ViscoPlus® 1,0%, 2 ml protects cartilage
Injections of highly purified sodium hyaluronate = increase of viscoelasticity and quality of synovial fluid
- ViscoPlus® is a synthetic hyaluronic acid manufactured by fermentation
- ViscoPlus® is free of animal proteins
- ViscoPlus® increases lubrication and shock absorbing effect thanks to optimised size of molecules adopted to quality of natural synovial fluid
- ViscoPlus® is certified for treatment of all synovial joints, like e.g. knee, hip, shoulder, foot, spine, TMJ, etc.
- lower number of infiltrations, 3 instead of 5
Sodium hyaluronate exists naturally in the human body and is a constituent of intercellular matrix. In synovial joints, it is a structural component of cartilage and synovial fluid acting as a lubricant, a shock absorber, a filter and a metabolic agent.
ViscoPlus® helps to restore normal balance between the breakdown and the production of hyaluronic acid in the affected joint. The net result is a decrease of joint pain and an improvement of joint function which may last up to one year.